Do you share a strong passion for web design and development and would be excited to work on projects spanning western Canada and beyond? Do you embrace web challenges and exceed at coming up with creative solutions? If this feels like you, read more about our Web Designer opportunity.
Web Designer Opportunity.
Splash Media Group is a digital agency that creates exceptional marketing products for our clients. We build from strategy and push boundaries with creative, effective solutions. Our goal is to always strive for the exceptional, to push our limits, to explore further, to approach and execute our services in a creative and engaging manner. With ofﬁces in Kelowna and Prince George, BC., we are a growing team of professionals with an opportunity that just might be the right ﬁt for you.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Web Designer who knows their way around designing and building websites in WordPress. The successful candidate must have a strong passion for web design & development along with a healthy and diverse portfolio. We are looking for someone who can not only build within the parameters of a project, but who can also help move past those barriers when asked, striving for the exceptional.
- to produce outstanding WordPress websites and other digital material as required
- be thorough and detailed with your work
- be organized, helping to keep projects, staff and clients on track
- be an integral part of our web team
- MUST have a healthy and diverse portfolio of websites you’ve designed and built
- have strong skills in WordPress
- have strong skills in HTML and CSS/SASS (since website customizations are always required)
- have an understanding of today’s SEO practices
- have strong skills in industry graphic programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- have strong design skills with a great understanding of branding
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years in designing and developing WordPress websites
- post-secondary education in web design / website development would be a bonus
At Splash our goal is to always strive for the exceptional. To push our limits, to explore further, to approach and execute our services in a creative and engaging manner.
If you feel this opportunity is for you, then we would love for you to apply*. Please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
*Only successful applicants will be contacted.
*This position is open to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
*Please no agencies, outsourcing services, or individuals not legally able to work within Canada.